31 day Trial
We offer a 31 day trial program, this program is to enable you to be able to test your instrument out in a variety of situations and give you ample to time to show your instrument to a teacher or professional. If your purchase doesn´t meet your expectations you can return it in perfect condition along with the receipt, all of its packaging and accessories and we will offer a full refund minus the transport cost. If your instrument arrives without these articles or with the accessories used we reserve the right to subtract the cost of these articles from your refund total.
Because of continued abuse of this honest and transparent system if an instrument is returned with a supposed fault and we do not find this fault the client is responsible for all transport costs and a 10 Euro administration fee. Taking this situation into account, if the client still wishes to return their instrument Donostisound will deduct the transport cost from the total returnable amount. Outside of the 31 day period all clients wishing to use their guarantee/warranty for all adjustments to their instrument will have to pay the transport costs to our repair center.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the 31 day trial period all you have to do is repackage the instrument and return it to us at the address at the bottom of this page and we will refund the full amount less any outstanding postage costs.
To enjoy this system please return your instrument exactly as it was delivered with all of its packaging and accessories, in a perfect and unused condition.
In the case that we receive the instrument or its accessories and packaging imerfect or damaged the following costs will be deducted from the refund.
- Product received without original box: 3 Euros
- Product received without instruments plastic packaging: 2 Euros
- Product received without cleaning cloth (or cloth in used condition): 4 Euros
- Product received without gloves: 3 Euros
- Saxophone received without neck strap: 15 Euros
- Mouthpiece absent or used: 20 Euros
- Ligature absent or imperfect: 10 Euros
- Mouthpiece cap absent or imperfect: 10 Euros
- Reed: For hygiene reasons we do not accept the return of the reed. the cost of which is 2 Euros.
- In case of instrument needing to be cleaned: 10 Euros
- If the case is damaged or dirty we will deduct the proportional cost from the refundable amount to a maximum of 40 Euros
Procedure to follow in case of return
If the instrument arrives with any sort of defect, Donostisound is responsible for all shipping costs and is under obligation to try to ship a replacement piece the same day the damaged unit is received. (This is not always possible due to the time of reception of the damaged article.)
However, if the client decides to return the instrument for other reasons, he/she is liable for the return shipping.
Procedure for returns:
- Properly pack the product so that it does not suffer any damage during transport, along with all original packaging.
- Donostisound will not be held responsible for any damage caused during return transportation.
- Attach a copy of the invoice, brief description for the reason for the return and your account number for a refund payment.
- All returns to be sent to our facilities at the following address:
Camino Atotxa Erreka 34
20018, San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa)
Telf.: 943 37 42 42
Mov.: 675 761 457
For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns of all reeds regardless of signs of use, and mouthpieces which have been used.
Because of slight changes in production we cannot guarantee that the image will be a 100% likeness to the product you receive. In the unlikely event that you receive a product that differs from its image on our web site these slight design changes can be either in instrument or case. Donostisound reserve the right to alter designs for the progress of our instruments. In the case that we alter a design we always endeavour to change our images upon receipt of the new design though this is not always possible.
All our instruments come with a 3 year guarantee as standard against manufacturing defects .The sales invoice is the guarantee of the instrument and the presentation of this invoice is compulsory for any repair that comes under warranty.
The terms of the guarantee are only applicable where there are manufacturing defects to the instrument and not in the case of normal expected wear and tear, use or accidents.
All repairs have to be carried out by our technical service team if they are to come under the instrument warranty. The only exception to this rule is a prior agreement with the technical staff at Donostisound to carry out the repair with another company or in another place. If an instrument shows sign of prior repair that hasn´t been subject to a prior agreement with Donostisound the warranty will be invalidated.