- Reduced price
Alto Saxophone - Eb - Matte Gold
With its experience since 1987 in acoustic and machining technologies applied to saxophone nozzles, BRANCHER®-France presents a new line of saxophones "without concession" exclusively professional.
Each saxophone has all the innovations studied to the last detail:
- All brass instruments of the highest quality and thickness.
- Tube and flag in the form of welding in the great tradition of the manual.
- Keys adapted for a perfect ergonomics and greater speed.
- 2 new tudeles delivered per instrument with improved acoustic efficiency and precisely machined ring settings (registered model). Each tudel allows a different musical orientation in the high harmonics, the roundness and the power of the sound and the ease of the legato.
- Buffers of the best existing quality (Chanu - France) to offer a perfect limit.
- The pads are equipped with all the new "resonators" (patented), machined brass one piece, screwed (reusable mode), maximum diameter in the shape of cymbal "MaxCym ™" to increase resonance by 25% (closed keys ) and projection and sound power (open keys).
The saxophones are adorned with a beautiful and original handmade engraving, "French Polynesian ©" by Phil Beaudet.
- Hard case
- 2 tudels
- Metal or ebonite Mouthpiece and ligature
- Belt or harness
- 2 reeds boxes Reeds Jazz & Classic-Opéra
24h free shipping
31 day trial (Sound brand)
3 years warranty (Sound brand)